Summer pricesThe rates are per night and persoon. Tourist tax not included.
Winter pricesThe rates are per night and persoon. Tourist tax not included.
Services included in the half board treatment
- hearty breakfast buffet
- buffet with starters, salads and cheeses
- choice between 2 three-course menus
Apartment and room services
- shower or bath
- hairdryer, safe, sat-TV
- wifi connection
- access to our wellness area
- terrace and sunny garden
- private parking space
- ski room with boot heaters and bicycle storage (with shower, it may be used before departure)
- games room for children
- covered garage
- ski pass and mountain pass
- laundry service
- breakfast (if you book accommodation only), dinner (if you book bed and breakfast only)
- drinks at the bar
Useful information and reductions
Prices are in Euro, per person and day (or per apartment per day). Prices include services and VAT and may be subject to change.
Prices do not include tourist tax of 1.50 € per person per day for people over 14. It can only be paid on site.
You can choose half board (or just breakfast/dinner) even if you stay in the apartments.
The rooms are reserved from 2pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure.
Please contact us in case you are planning to arrive after 7pm.
Smoking is not allowed in any room
In case of damage to the premises, you will be charged for damage on the final bill.
Pets are not allowed in the dining room.
- children up to 3 years old free
- children up to 5 years old -50%
- children up to 8 years old -30%
- children up to 12 years old -20%
In case you cancel your dinner early in the morning, we will deduct 5 € from the bill (the deduction is not valid during special offer periods)
- Additional cost for a double room used as a single room + 60%
- For extra beds in the rooms, from 10% to 50%, depending on age
- Small or medium-sized dogs are accepted (5€ per day)
Booking and deposit
In case of bookings done through the request form (without booking directly on our website), they will be considered valid only after the payment of the deposit and our written confirmation. It can be paid by bank transfer or cheque.
In case of cancellation prior to 30 days before arrival, the deposit will be held and accepted for future accommodation; after that, it won't be returned (Art. 1385 of c.c.)
In case of late arrival, early departure or an unoccupied bed, you will be charged 80% of the price per person for the entire period.
To avoid losing money due to the reasons listed above, we recommend purchasing an insurance policy.
Cash payments are allowed up to a maximum of € 2,999.99. The following payment methods are allowed for higher amounts: ATM card, credit card or cheque.
Anything can happen before your holiday. With a cancellation insurance you are financially covered. According to EEC regulations, a late departure, the cancellation or interruption of your stay could make you incur penalties. To avoid any penalty, we recommend that you take out an insurance policy against cancellation.